Today I have a Halloween Mani that was inspired by Iris at PimpMyNailz. Mine doesn't compare to hers at all, it's the cutest mummy mani. Check out Iris's mani here.
Click |Read More| to see what I used to create this mummy mani and a review of Migi Nail Art.
What I Used
- Base| 2 Coats of China Glaze Frosty
- Image Plate| Konad-S06
- Stamping Polish| Deborah Lippmann-Fade To Black
- Eye Area| I colored in a black area with a Migi Nail Art Pen in Black.
- Eyeballs| I added 2 dots for the eyes with a Migi Nail Art Pen in Shimmering White.
- Eyes| I added black dots to the centers of the eyeballs with the same black Migi Nail Art Pen.
- Top Coat| Seche Vite.
This was the first time that I have used the Migi Nail Art Pens and I must say that they are awesome. They make me want to do a lot more nail art and they do not clog like the ones that I got from ebay. I would highly recommend these to anyone who does a lot of nail art or anyone who is a beginner at nail art.
Check out Migi Nail Art at MigiNailArt.com
Migi Nail Art Pens were provided for consideration.